WHO WE ARE
This site is operated by Boyce Avenue Global, LLC (“We”), a Florida-based band who consists of the three brothers Alejandro (lead vocals, guitar, piano), Fabian (guitar, vocals), and Daniel Manzano (bass, percussion, vocals). Wherever used below, “We” or “Boyce Avenue” also refers to any other companies wholly owned by the Manzano brothers.
If you have any other questions or comments, about your personal information or otherwise, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
When entering our site, signing up to our mailing list, contacting us by e-mail, social media, entering any of our contests, competitions, or giveaways, or other methods, we may collect and store the following data about you:
Information you give us, including:
- Forms filled out by you on the site or at live shows;
- Content of correspondence with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise;
- Subscriptions or orders placed on the site, or associated merchandise websites;
- Entering a competition, promotion, contest, or survey, on the site, or in person at live concerts;
- Reporting a problem or requesting support for the site.
The information you give us may include:
- your name
- e-mail address
- date of birth
- payment information
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may collect information about you from other parties (including but not limited to, for example, merchandise providers, meet & greet organizers, and ticket selling websites) in order to improve our products and services.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use information stored about you in the following ways:
- To help us respond to your queries;
- To provide you with information relevant to Boyce Avenue;
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about or that we feel may interest you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them;
- To provide or permit third parties to provide targeted advertising via websites you visit about goods or services that you may find interesting
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To track the progress and number of entries in competitions and promotions.
- To allow you to interact with our site, for example by posting comments or to share information from our site on third party social media platforms;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products, and services that you request from us;
- To manage your access to the services or notify you about changes to the services;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, and survey purposes;
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
We may combine information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you (including information in relation to your devices). We may use this combined information for the purposes set out above.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Boyce Avenue’s assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce any other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Boyce Avenue, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- To any other third party where lawful.
STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
We have never and will never use “cookie” or other tracking technologies to distinguish you from other users of our site.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES THAT PROVIDE CONTENT, ADVERTISING, OR FUNCTIONALITY ON OUR SERVICES
Some of the content, advertising, and functionality on our site may be provided by third parties that are not affiliated with us. For example, you may have the opportunity to log in to our site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal data with us. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
Some of these companies participate in industry-developed programs designed to provide consumers choices about whether to receive targeted advertising. Please visit the websites operated by the Network Advertising Initiative, Digital Advertising Alliance, and European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance.
This site is not directed toward children (as defined by local law) nor does Boyce Avenue knowingly collect information from children (as defined by local law) without parental consent except where in compliance with applicable laws.
You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to object to or request the restriction of processing of your personal data, and to request access to, rectification, erasure, and portability of your own personal data by contacting us as described in the “Contact” section. We may require you to prove your identity with approved identification if you request this information.
You may also be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that our processing of your personal data infringes applicable law.
You are responsible for keeping your information current and up-to-date. You may update your information by contacting us as described in the “Contact” section.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page, or you can contact us as described in the “Contact” section.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California residents may opt out of having their personally identifiable information shared with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes by contacting us as described in the “Contact” section.
Do-Not-Track Signals and Similar Mechanisms. Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to the websites and other online services with which a user communicates. There is no industry standard that governs what, if anything, websites should do when they receive these signals. Boyce Avenue currently does not take action in response to these signals.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our site, our newsletters, and other communications may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
USERS OF SITES IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
Legal Basis for Data Processing
- transferring personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission;
- using specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; or
- transferring personal data to the United States to an entity if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US.
You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to request a copy of relevant safeguards by contacting Boyce Avenue as described in the “Contact” section.